Child has flat foot, knee pain, swollen knee. Done blood test. Proper management?

Hi My son is 9 years old . He plays gymnastics, has a pair of severe flat foot. Complained of right knee joint pain then a few days later left knee joint pain which was more swollen than the other. He also has subcutaneous nodules on the ventral aspect of his right finger and left thumb ( they ve been there for sone time and we thought they were pressure points burse) .he has very bad tonsils (ping pong ball size). His CRP negative, ESR first hour 6, WBC .6 And ASOT 800. Throat swab was positive for beta hemolytic strept group A. He s on ceporex 1 gm daily. I also got ospen 1 gm in hand. Please advise to proper management and further prognosis. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012