Child has fever, vomiting, nausea. Taken Tylenol and Ibuprofen. Green diarrhea, no abdominal pain. Reason?

My six yr old started vomiting on sun eve. He vomited three times that night and slept. The next a.m. Had fever 101-102 only wanted water and Gatorade, the orange kind. No more vomiting but nausea. He ate at noon, soup, and at dinner had a turkey sandwich. We adm. Tylenol and ibuprophen alternately.he saw his pediatrician at noon yesterday. No antibiotics were prescribed. We also started some tussin for a slight cough that started yesterday. Today he is eating but started with neon green diarreah . No abdominal pain . He still has a slight fever. Can you explain why the bright green diarreah?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012