Child has fever, vomiting, diarrhea, green stools. Taken Advil syrup. Should we ask for antibiotics?

hi my 3.5 y.o daughter has fever since ystrdy morning 38.5 and vomitted.took her to ER,no cough no ear inf and no uti , so the doctor didnt give any med, this morning she has diarrhea (4 times, but the last one was not too liquid) with light green stool,last advil syrup was at 7 am this morning,she is not too weak, just complain its hurt when she want to poo otherwise she is fine.should i go back to ER and ask for antibiotic?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012