Child has fever, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating after drinking milk. Lactose intolerant or milk allergy?

the day i delivered my daughter she has already rashes in her cheeks, she was fed by a processed milk as i was unable to produce enough breastmilk , later the doctor said to change her milk to a lactose free as i got worried of her rashes that scatters in her body and she looked like swelling and crying continuously,.. when she started feeding her infant lactose free milk, rashes are gone and she is not crying a lot,... when she was 1 year and 4 months, we tried to feed her the normal milk, she was fine but after 3 months she was confined to the hospital as she got fever, vomiting , diarhoea and she looked so fat, the doctor didnt find any infection in her stool or urine for any bacteria or amoeba but they find undigested fats in her urine,... i just want to ask if my daughter is a lactose intolerance or having milk allergies... please give me some advice. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012