Child has fever, taken Advet and Crocin. Typhoid negative. Suggestion?

Hi, My daughter is 3.5 yr s old. having fever from last 7 days. Symptom like having fever at regular interval. I consulted a doctor and prescribe medicine for viral infection and initially given advet and crosin ds for 5 days, but after 3 days does make any difference. again change the medicine and with taxim syp. and crosin and suggest to have a bool test for typoid and inection. The result is negative just have hameglobin deficiancy just 2 point below the normal range. Still the fever continue. Please suggest. Thanks Mukesh
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
This a season for Viral infection and most of the time children get infection from school.Whatever your dr has given is more than enough and you need to give symptomatic treatment only and not to boos the child with too many drugs which is harmful as for as his immunity is concerned.Have a patience.It takes a week for viral infection to subside irrespective of you take medicine or not. .