Child has fever, swollen throat, vomiting, rash on entire body. Worrisome?

My 4 year old started with a fever on Wednesday. His thought is swollen but doesn t seem to cause him too much pain. He was throwing up on Wednesday but this is not uncommon for him when he has a fever. The fever seemed to get better today for a while but he once again has a temp of 100 degrees. But he just recently started with a rash that covers his entire body. I m not one to rush in the the hospital but I m starting to get a little concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012