Child has fever, swollen lips, twitching, painful eyes, cough. On tylenol. What can be done?

Hi, Im Lynece I have a 2year old son that has a fever of 102.6 axillary, and 101.6 rectally. He has also been complaing about his eyes hurt for about 2days now. And about 2 weeks ago he had the pink eye. Hes never had twitches. But now hes twictching and has a 2 swollen lips , and the bottom one is busted. Ive taken off all of his clothing. Now hes taking a nap without cover, the only thing he has on is a pullup. I had given him tylenol about about 6 hrs ago for his cough . What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013