Child has fever, swollen gland, blisters on tongue. Taken Waiora. Should I worry?

Hi my 27 month old stated a fever on Wednesday but only at night, all night, then in Saturday it subsided a little but then we noticed a lump under his right ear, Monday we took him to the ER , but the doc on call said not to worry, his temp was fine an the lump didn t seem to hurt him , my son just 4 hrs before revived a dose of Tylenol an Advil as we were away for the long weekend an now heading back home . Mylittle boy has had a ruff up in the last yr with allergys an digestion problems everything was coming along nicely when our last visit to our homiopathic doc suggested (waiora ncd2 ) natural cellular deffence, and (trophic ) it s a supreme mushroom blend immune system energy, after taking these two things for 24 hrs my sun had the most normal bowel movement ever in his life, but with in the 24 hrs of taking these he developed the fever, following the swollen gland an now a few little blisters on his tongue , tonight is his first night with no fever, what I m worried about is the swollen gland it feels like the size of a jaw breaker, large marble, what should I do ? Should I worry?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012