Child has fever, swelling of face, legs, stomach. Leg pain, vomiting, upset stomach. Cause?

An eleven year old girl has been suffering from fever and swelling of face, legs and stomach for since six months with sever pain in legs and upset stomach and vomiting . Malaria , Hepititis A,B,C, blood tests, urine tests have been carried out and results show she has low hemoglobin and possible problem in lungs. No doctors are able to detect the actual cause and are all giving different medications which is even more harmful for the kid. Immediate help will be needed, thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013