Child has fever, stomach ache, persisting fever post administration of tergecef. Help?

my daughter is 5 years old had fever with stomach ache, her urinalysis result on last december 4, 2012 color : pale yellow transparency : turbid Specific gravity : 1.015 sugar : ( - ) albumin : +1 rbc : 4 - 6 pus cell : abundant amorphous urate : +1 epithelial cell : +1 mucous threads : +1 Bacteria : +2 the doctor gave her medication tergecef 100 mg/5ml, 5 ml 2 x aday. on the 8 days i bring her urine to laboratory for urinalysis and the result is us follow color : straw transparency : slightly turbid reaction : 1000 sugar : (-) albumin : trace RBC : 0- 1 Pus cell : 10 - 20/ hfh amorphous urate : few epithelial cell : few mucus thread : few i continue the tergecef 5 ml 2 x a day until now but still my daughter had fever of a temperature of 38.3 C pls help me. ASAP
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012