Child has fever, sore throat, headache, stomach pain, vomiting, cough. Prescribed Augmentin. Want opinion

Hi. My 8-year old daughter has been sick off and on (mostly on) since being diagnosed with strep in early Dec. Subsequent strep tests are negative. She has a fever 100-101 off and on, complains of sore throat and headache and occasional stomach ache. She occasionally vomits and also has a cough. She was finally diagnosed with chronic sinusitis last Monday. Dr prescribed 20 days of augmentin . She is on day 11 of the augmentin and seems to have relapsed. She has a fever 101, has vomited twice, and complains of sore throat and headache. She has missed so much school since December. I m trying to work a full time job and I don t think I ve been able to work a full week since December. My daughter feels bad most of the time. I think it is possible she needs her tonsils and adenoids out and/or a ct scan of her sinuses. I don t know what to make of the 101 fever on day 11 of antibiotics. Im at my wits end. I want my daughter well. Your insight would be most appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013