Child has fever, sore throat, abdominal pain, nausea. No diarrhea. What should be my main concerns?

My six old daughter has a fever of 102 for second day, sore throat , abdominal pain , says she felt nauseated earlier, has not thrown up, does not have diarrhea , wanted to eat and did eat some potato chips this morning. She recently got over a cold that I now have and feel I am getting over. My cold symptoms included a sore throat, stuffy nose, mild bronchial congestion. I did not seem to have a fever. I m treating her with children s ibuprofen now which brings the fever down. I treated her with a children s cold and allergy elixir containing brompheniramine maleate and phenylephrine HCI during the cold she had recenotly. What should be my main concerns and next actions.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012