Child has fever, sleepy, difficult walking, told viral, but symptoms remain

my 6 yr old daughter is running a fever between a 1001 to 1004 and hurts all over , sleeps all the time cant walk she said it hurts the er said it was viral but its been 7 days we were at church she was fine and she started getting sick at her stomach , running a fever she also keeps cold feet with the fever,her arms and legs hurt she has bumps on her tounge . im scared don't no what to do , the er doctor didn't draw blood we took her to hugh hatham in elkin nc
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013