Child has fever since immunization, frequent quivering. Normal?

We have recently moved from England. In December my 2-yr-old daughter had to have 5 immunisations because her paediatrician was uncertain if she had the same in England. Last Friday, she had 3 additional immunisations. Since, Friday night she has felt unwell and had temperature ranging from 100-102F. Today her temperature is 105.4F and she quivers often. I have to give her infant Ibuprofen every 6 hrs to control her temp and aches. Are these symptoms normal or should she see a doctor? She has very little appetite but drinks frequently.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012