Child has fever, restlessness, loss of appetite, difficulty sleeping, stomach cramps, bad breath

My daughter 2 1/2 has had cold like symptoms over past 2 weeks. Since Friday had temperature, groggy, restlessness , loss appetite , subdued, difficulty sleeping. Had put it down to teething as she has been saying her teeth hurt. Past 2 days also had stomach cramps and VERY bad breath. Locum GP said throat infection this morning, but since then I ve noticed all gums swollen & bleeding. She can t chew at all! Surgery now closed so I can t go back! Please advise, I m feeling it s more than a throat infection. She s not horse and it s not a struggle for her to swallow or talk.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012