Child has fever, phlegm. Loose stools after taking advent, ventryl and dolo. Worried

Hi, My 2 year old daughter started up with fever on tuesday eve. I took her to peadiatrician and he said she is having flum accumulated and prescribed advent, ventryl, dolo 650 syrup. After taking antibiotics twice, she started passing loose stools since yesterday and not eating. Her fever subsides after giving paracetamol .Is loose stools due to antibiotic? She is drinking only water and not eating solids. Im worried. I have an apponitment with the ped today
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013