Child has fever, no cough and cold. Negative for dengue. Has myoclonic epilepsy

Hi my 3 yr old child has fever for 5 days now, since she has no cough and colds initially and her fever ached 39.9 c we took her to the ER 3 days ago, they took a dengue duo test and it was negative though we are still waiting for the blood culture the initial diagnosis was viral fever. Last night she started coughing with a weird sound but it is very seldom that probably she is just experiencing discomfort in her throat but her throat was checked 3 days ago and it was okay. She is now taking paracetamol every 4 hours but still her temp is rising up, she has a medical condition - benign myoclonic epilepsy so we are so worried every time she has fever for she has high risk of convulsion.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012