Child has fever, negative strep swab, negative urine test, stomach and leg pain. Swollen tonsil. Concerned

Hello. My 3 1/2 year old daughter has had a 104-105 fever for five days. I have taken her to the doctor. Strep swab came back negative twice. Urine test is negative. Chest x-ray is negative. She complains of stomach pain, leg pain and her tonsils are swollen and pussy. No one can tell me what is wrong with her other than she has some kind of virus. She has seen three doctors. One of them suggested mono even though she had a panel test that came back negative. I am really getting concerned. Can you suggest anything?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012