Child has fever, low appetite, wakes up during night and does not sleep back. Advice?

Hi My daughter is seventeen months old. She is unwell with a temperature and off her food at the moment. The biggest problem however seems to be that, when she is poorly she wakes up during the night, and will not go back to sleep at all. I have tried many things such as giving her milk, rocking her etc. This is also a problem when she is healthy. It seems that she is unable to put herself back to sleep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Hayley simpson
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012