Child has fever, low appetite, tired, stomach pain, pale face. Given Ibuprofen. Worried

Hello Doc. my daughter is 4years old will be 5 next month for the past three days she has been running a fever it varies from 100 to 102 she hasn t had much of an apatite but has been drinking a lot she has been saying she is very tired and says her belly aches she has also been very pale in her face I have been giving her ibuprofen to get rid of the fever I am starting to get worried because she has never had a fever for this long the crazy thing is she still plays like she would normally.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013