Child has fever, low appetite, blotchy palms, rash between fingers. What is this?

my 20 month old has a fever of a hundred and two the last 4 days in a row, it s not dropping. She does not have much appetite and just her palms of her hands have blotchy skin with broken burst blood vessels between her little fingers. She has just a tad of a small spotted red rash between her fingers that crawls up over her fingers, more on the right hand than the left. I did not see blisters or any rash on any other part of her body. What is this and what do I do? I went to her pediatrician and she thought initially that it was dermititis but... I knew it wasn t.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012