Child has fever, loss of apetite, blood in stool, nose, eyes. High neutrophils, lymphocytes count. Suggestions?

Hello, My son is almost 5 years old. 8 days ago he developed a sore throat and a rash , predominantly in the armpits, groin , behind the ears but all over. I thought he had strep as he had just gotten off an antibiotic 10 days prior to that for strep. Since getting the rash, he has had low grade fevers, loss of appetite , blood in his stool, a bloody nose and bloodshot eyes. His eyes are glassy and very bloodshot on the outer portions (not by the iris). He had blood work done which showed 66.0% neutrophils and 17.7 lymphocytes on the 11th (monday). Today blood work shows neutrophils at 75.8 and lymphocytes at 10.0. Wondering what is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013