Child has fever, joint pain. Negative tests for influenza and mono. What to do?

my 17 year old daughter has been running a fever for the last week between 101-103 she has severe joint and bone pain that started in her knee and ankles and now has traveled to her wrists hands and arms, she has seen regular Dr, been to ER 3x in 5 days negative test results for Influenza , Mono, blood levels appear to be normal and all have diagnosed viral syndrome her pain is so severe that she sleeps very little and nothing relieves pain have tried Ibuprofin, Tylenol , and pain meds given by doctors dont know what else to do
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013