Child has fever, headache, low appetite, labored breathing, arm pain, vomiting. Cause and cure?

My 4 year old was cranky at school on the 11th. Went to bed with a very small fever and woke up at 2:30 am on the 12th throwing up with a fever of 101.6 (temp taken in ear) and complaining of right arm pain. Gave some PediaCare and fever went down for the entire day. Started feeling warm again that night but no fever above 99 before going to bed. Woke up at 2:30 am on the 13th with fever of 101.8 but didn t get sick. Gave meds and fever dropped to 99.6 but never fully went away that day. Was lethargic and no appetite , though thirsty. Complained of headache . Fell asleep before 8pm (very abnormal) but tossed and turned with labored breathing and coughing. Woke up at 10:30pm with fever of 101.8 and complaining of right arm pain again. Gave meds and he went back to sleep. Woke up at 5:30 am this morning (the 14th of Dec) throwing up but no fever (97.7). Fell back to sleep. Woke up, drank a little juice and then water but threw up again at 7:30am. Still complaining of pain in right arm and now shoulder . As of 9:00am he has a low grade fever of 99 but no appetite, pain is gone but thirsty.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012