Child has fever followed by vomiting, loose motions. Taking Lesetron, Fanceta. Recovery time?

Hi, my 16 months old son started with high fever 2 days back and was injected with X-POD twice on the same day. In addition doctor suggested Fanceta and Hattric-3 to be given. It was alright till yesterday evening that he didn t suffer from fever. However started vomitting since night and again doctor injected him today with Ancet and 2 others. In addition was suggested colicspam, lesetron, and electrokind-l.. Thereafter he vomitted twice so far (seems to be in control), but looks suffering from loose motions. Please suggest if it is a natural scenario and how would it get cured and in how many days? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012