Child has fever, done widal test. Prescribed Monocef. Typhoid?

Dear doctor my 3 yrs daughter developed fever from last thurday,same day we took her to the pediatrician & he gave medicines,but still fever couldn t come down,again monday we took her and doctor asked to go for the widal test ,the report is as such S.Tyhi Antigen O.1 in 160 dilutions S Thphi Antigen H.1 in 160 dilutions S.Paratyphi A.1 in 20 dilutions S.Parathphi B.1 in 20 dilutions. what does it mean?pediatrician told that she s having typhoid ,and gave her monocef antibiotic ,now she s not having much fever,can you please tell me what was wrong with her?and how many days it will take for her to get well completely?thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012