Child has fever, cough, runny nose, noise while breathing. Prescribed enterogermina, alerid, calpol. Safe?

My son is 8 months old.We are in bangalore.From Sunday onwards he is having fever and cough .Since yesterday he is having running nose occasionally. During night and early morning cough is more.We can hear noise form his nose while breathing , not always but sometimes. We have consulted a Pediatrician and he prescribed Calpol ,Azithral and Bricanyl.But when we consulted him today he changed the antibiotic and gave Clamp Drops.He also prescribed Enterogermina and Alerid. Is it safe to give all these? I searched in net and found out that all of these are very strong medicines. Shall I continue with the earlier medicines or switch over to new ones prescribed?Please help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013