Child has fever, cough. Taken Advil and Biaxin. How long to see improvement?

My 5 year old daughter has been running a high fever for 5 days. She has been on antibiotics for 2 days. There was no xray taken but they said she sounded very bronchilal on the one side. She has a cough with it The advil for her fever is just starting to last 6 hours before it starts to go back up. The tylenol is not doing anything for her. She has had very little energy with only a few short bursts after the Advil in the last 5 days. She has spent 90% of the time lying down. She has very little appetite and drinks sporadically. She is taking 3.3ml of biaxin (sp?) She s had 4 doses and is on it for 10 days. How long should I wait to see for improvement before taking her back in?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012