Child has fever, choked voice, stomach ache, no relief with crocin. Remedy?

my son Jai (6years, 30 Kg) is having fever with 102.6 F temperature.. it is continuing since yesterday. He has choked voice also like he is having cough .. he is complaining of some stomach ache as well. no other symptom is visible... Is it viral or else? what would be remedy available? I gave him crocin yesterday, which reduced the temperature.. but since yesterday night, i have given him two doses of crocin, the temperaure is not reducing... what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012