Child has fever, bumps on body, stomach ache, headache and loss of appetite. Treatment?

I have a child with sickle cell anemia who was hospitalised for one week for fever and no diagnosis was made...she has been home a few days now and continues to run fevers she also has bumps throughout her body that resemble chicken pox she s complaining of stomachache loss of appetite and headaches her haematologist said we will wait a few days and have her back in for a check up to check her blood for the virus...this has been going on for 10 days and yes she was vaccinated with 2 shots which included booster...I m very concerned
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013