Child has fever, bad appetite, tiredness, congestion, runny nose, stomach cramps, headaches, Is it viral?

My 8 year old son has fever 100-101, no appetite , very tired. All came about real fast in 24 hrs. No congestion or runny nose. Slight headache. Had stomach cramping yesterday but no diarrehia or vomiting . Flu test negative. Also, he has cerebral palsy but is high functioning. And was a premie twin born 31.3 weeks. It s the slight headache that concerns me. He mentioned earlier that his neck hurt when he touches it. What does this sound like to you? Just viral bug
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013