Child has fever at night. Normal urine test. Normal for hands to be warm after fever?

Hi, my 3 year old has these night fevers, during the day its fine but this is the 3 time it just happens randamly and when the fever is gone the palm of his hands stay warm. we took him to the dr, he did a urine test everything fine. the time before now we took him to 3 docter did blood tests and everything was fine. the one though it mite be viral infection. is it normal for the hands to stay warm after the fever and only at night have the fevers what can it be?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013