Child has fever and smell from ear with orange discharge. Should I worry?

My 3 month old son has a high fever it was around 104 degrees I gave him 2mlg of tylenol with a syringe oraly and he now has a temp of 97 degrees I. Also notice a foul smell coming from his right ear with a waxy orange color dischargecoming out of it unfortunately his peditrician is closed and my husband is at work at the moment and we only have one car should I or do I need to go to urgent care or should I wait for tomorrow to see his primary doc.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013