Child has fever and leg pain after taking amoxicillin. Concerned

I am reading about a parent whose child had leg pain after taking amoxicillin and mine is the same. He had a swollen lymph-node at his well visit, was prescribed amoxicillin and after 3 doses, developed a fever and leg pain (in addition to stomach and head pain). He threw up his 4th dose and then felt much better. We gave him a 5th dose this morning and we are back to the low grade fever and limping again. Maybe he got something from the doc s office? I am just concerned about the leg pain associated with the amoxicillin even though it could be from the virus. It seems strange that it developed AFTER having taken the antibiotic .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013