Child has fever and cough. Prescribed antibiotics and Ascoril. Cause of heat in palms and soles?

my 4 and half yr daughter suffering from fever since last 3 days. first two days temperature was around 102*. she is having cough too. fever is between 99-100* today and it is felt through head body palm and sole of foot . but hand and leg temperature are normal. doctor given her antibiotic and ascoril syrup, calpal syrup. doctor told me that she having infection in chest for that she must having the problem. what could be the cause of the fever specially at palm and sole
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012