Child has fever and cold. Is budecart good for her? Had typhoid earlier

my daughter is 3 years old who is frequently getting fever and cold is budecart 0.5mg nebuliser is good for her to control cold. she weighs only 10.7 Kgs. 3 months back she got typhoid ,doctor cured thro Ivs but again every week/someimes alternate week she got fever and cold was again given antibiotics she got fever like this continuoslly she suffered for two months and p-250 3.5ml and antiboitics continued she became very weak, now she is better but after one months she suffered from ear pain again antibotic was given she was ok now since she running cold and fever 101 degress doctor gave paracetamol syrup for 3 days along with citrizen syrup. she told if it does nt control wihin 3 days then she will start antiboitics iam very much woried about her health does it effect her growth in future as i am keeping in the creche where she is falling sick . MVT she has low appetite kindly give me advise I V ... .
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012