Child has fever after swimming. Weak immune system or due to drinking pool water?

I have noticed everytime i take my child swimming shortly afterward (3-4hrs) he develops a fever thats can last 2 to 3 days. The fever seems to really come on during the evening hours. Anyhow he does this in salt water swimming pools along wit chloringe pools. The last pool we visited was an indoor salt water pool that was heated. So I could not see temperature playing a factor. He does tend to swallow water. I am just wondering if he has an allergey and/or reaction to the chemicals. BUT this is happening in salt water pools and chlorine pools as well. Temperature cannot be a factor given the history. So does he just have a weak immune system or is just drinking to much pool water?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Feb 2013
After swimming Upper respiratory tract infections are common and this may be the cause of fever in your child after swimming. Despite of salt water and heating microorganisms grow in water and they will cause infections and some children will prone for infection because of their predisposition th infections, so take precautions while using community swimming pools.