Child has fever after getting DPT vaccine. Given paracetamol. Post vaccination fever?

My son, aged 1.5 years, weight 10 kg, has got hip-booster and Dpt vaccine on 27th january, 2013, sunday, the day before yesterday. On that day, he got no fever. But, from yesterday morning, he has been suffering from fever measuring 99`F and above. and Today morning, his body temperature is 101`F. In this total duration of 18 hours till now, I have given paracetamol 3 times (each dosage of 3.5 ml of SUMOL DS, having 250 mg PARACETAMOL Per 5 ml) when temperature touched 100`F. Is this a post vaccination fever or viral one? Already in January he has suffered from viral fever twice. I am Confused and worried. Please offer me guidelines about his sheer proneness to fall in fever. What should I do? During past two occasions of fever in january, his urine culture , RE and chest X-Ray examinations have been performed. Those were totally normal.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013