Child has fever. Subsides on giving metal. Started antibiotic. Solution?

Good morning son 3 years old is having fever since Sunday.we gave him calpol 250on Sunday evening.fever suddenly shot up to 102.6 in late evening.we consulted a pediatric ian and gave him metal upon which it subsided.again late night/early morning fever went up to 103 and subsided by early morning after metal..we gave him calpol twice during the day and by evening fever went up to 103.3...dr this time advised to start antibiotic advert..agaig he developed high fever at morning 330 of 103.7..we are worries..pls advise..thank u
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013