Child has fever. Prescribed Amoxicillin. Strep positive. What does her lab work mean?

my 9 year old has had fevers up to 102 since last thursday. I took her in friday night to night clinic they did blood work strep and flu check. she was positive for strep they prescribed amoxicillin ...still had her with high fevers throughout the weekend. I took her in Monday they did same workup she came back positive for strep still..she went back tuesday she did throat culture put her on generic brand for omnicef...It will be 24 hours this evening since shes been on Omnicef and she still has a high fever...I m wondering what her lab work means: wbc 3.7, lym 1.4, rbc 4.04, hgb 11.2, plt 128...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012