Child has fever. Given Tylenol. Taking blood transfusion for thalassemia. What should I do?

My daughter have a fever from last five days I give her Tylenol every 6 hours n than goes away come back after 4 hour upto 102.5 n I went to doc n she check her throat n ear everything is clear .. Plus she have thelasemia major n last year she had blood transfusion after dat she was ok but the reason was also some kind of virus after dat her hemoglobin is 8.5 so we didn t need blood transfusion but I m really worried what should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013