Child has fever. Given Meftal P and Crocin. Any suggestions?

My son is having fever 103 C, doctor suggested to give Meftal P every 6 HRs but fever doesn t come down and we hv to take him to Hospital, Hosptial doctor hd given Crocin and few anti biotics and said give Meftal P every 6 HRs if fever doesn t come down give Crocin after 1.30 MIN !! However, after one or two instance the temperature is not comming down almost for 1 to 2 hrs , we hv to do sponging and keep wet cloth on his forehead . Any suggestion ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013