Child has eye power. Possible to cure at this age?

Need clarification on eye problems. My child age of 3 has eye power of 1.5 on both the eyes. Im not sure whether it is +1.5 or -1.5. Is it posible to cure this power at this age itself or need any glases? please advice how to cure this without using power glasses since she is too small to handle power glasses. Thnaks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
Some times wearing glasses compusory for eye sight in children to prevent development of ambylopia(suppression of vision due to lack of sight) so consult your Ophthalmologist regarding this issue and make your child to wear glasses depending on the necessity.