Child has extreme vomiting, diarrhea, fever, redness in eye corners, tiredness. Emergency?

My daughter, 5, was hospitalized 12/31 for dehydration & extreme vomitting (no fever Or diahrrea) to get fluids. They prescribed ondansetron and she stopped vomitting, but had diarrhea for 2 days after. Since Saturday, my son (6) has extreme vomitting, diarrhea, some fever, and redness in the inner corners of his eyes & is more tired than usual. He has been drinking Gatorade but only 2 or 3 bottles since Saturday and has only eaten once. Should I take him to the ER? (our doctors office closed abruptly 1/1/13 & we haven t been redirected to another doctor yet) I didn t know this was going to cost money. I have health insurance but nothing in my bank account to pay for your answer tonight :(
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013