Child has explosive projectile diarrhea, high temperature, has soft stools after taking NAN. Normal?

Hi! My baby turned 5 months today. She was on mixed feeding until about 3 weeks back when she had explosive projectile diarrhea . She was hospitalised due to high temperature. I changed from NAN formula to Isomil while she had the diarrhea but the doctor adviced not to change the feeds. She is back on NAN 1 but has soft stools with every feed. Is this normal cos i heard that NAN fed babies are often constipated. Which formula best suits her cos i am worried with this yellowish white stools that come out with every feed.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012