Child has excessive sputum even after nebulization, gets sounds on sleeping. What should be done?

My daughter, himanshi (3 YEARS) is suffering from cough and cold from 12 days. as per doctor s advice i am nabulized her form asthalin and 1 mg of budecort twice a day. Now she has relief in cough But their is no improvement in sputum . Her chst is full of sputum when she sleeps i herd a voice of wising. kindly advice me what to do am i go for under written inhaler (for one month) and allergic tab( for 10 days) now doctor advice me to give her serflo 50 inhaler , allergic tablet and dygine gel..........
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012