Child has excessive hair over face, body, is extremely moody and sensitive, mother diagnosed with PCOS. Does she have the same condition?

Hi Doctor My 2 year old daughter has excess hair all over her face, including upper lip & forehead , and body. She has a ton of hair on her back and neck and even toes and fingers. I know it is not normal because no other kid her age has hair like that. She also tends to be very moody and sensitive. Her mom was diagnosed with PCOS recently. Does my daughter also have this condition? Thank you very much! Sam
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012