Child has dry cough, cold, vomiting. Given ambrodil-s. Want immediate relief

Hi Doctor; our 3.5 year son has been having dry cough since yesterday...he was having mild cough and cold . We took him to a homeopathy doctor who gave some medicines (one of which was a biochemic). After having that, since today morning, his condition seems to have worsened. His coughing has increased. Its a dry cough that he has. However, he has been vomiting a lot (thrice)....incidentally, he is not throwing up any food but water and some mucous.....we gave him ambrodil-s (7 ml)just an hour back...that s what we had at home. Please advice what can be done for some immediate relief for him. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013