Child has dizziness, painful knee, stomach cramps and food allergies. Taken Ibuprofen. Help?

about daily, my 9 y.o. daughter who is half asian and half caucasian, experiences internal hip pain in her right hip. our pediatrician has not been able to diagnose her. he did think it was referred pain after discovering on an xray that she was impacted w/ stool . she began a regiment to help her regularity and it seemed to improve. however, it has returned, though she is regular now. the pain can be relieved by ibuprofen or acetaminophen. she does not have swollen fingers/joints that we can visually see. her hip s range of motion does not seem at all impaired upon examination and manipulation. it used to happen more at night and nowadays it is more in the afternoons. not so much in the mornings. she can get it when she s been sitting for a long time, while walking or running. sometimes she is in tears b/c of the pain. sometimes it is on the other hip. sometimes her knee hurts. she has not lost weight, she is athletic, with a healthy/ normal amount of exercise.for her age. she is in a PE group where she runs a mile, twice a week. i don t know if these symptoms are related, but here are other things that happen infrequently for her--so i don t know if it is associated with her hip pain. sometimes she is dizzy when laying down in bed flat. she often has stomach aches (maybe just food allergies ) right after eating. just the other day at PE, when she ate a meal about an hour before PE, she told me afterward that when they were beginning to exercise, she had NO ENERGY and felt weak, but pushed herself to continue b/c she enjoys sports with friends. i think that day was the day she told me that while she was running, for about 5 seconds, her vision got dark and blue and she stopped running and it soon returned to normal. scary! don t know if any of these things are related. would appreciate any help. thanks. grateful, k
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013