Child has dizziness, low temperature, no head injury. Reason?

My four year old daughter has been dizzy for the last two nights during the night and when she gets up in the morning she cant stand or anything without falling down due to dizziness . This lasts for about 30 mins in the morning. She normally has a temp of 37.0 but its 35.5 at the moment. No other symptoms. This first happened her in december and lasted about 5 days after falling and hitting her ear off the ground. Happened two more times since then but she was running fever those times. No fever this time and no head injury
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012